Rune-Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient DownloadVote for R.A!Things I Think ARE WRONGG Nrlink

Things I Think ARE WRONGG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallen

Things I Think ARE WRONGG Empty
PostSubject: Things I Think ARE WRONGG   Things I Think ARE WRONGG Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:11 am

We Cant Post Sigs Zamg :[

+ i love At.ua / ucoz Domains.. Tkz Kinda Gay... Well this fourm Atm if you can edit the Type Etc it'll be better and to post a thread you have to Press Reply.. Wtf...?

Last edited by Fallen on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : CAUSE IZ CAN)
Back to top Go down
thriller guy

PostSubject: Re: Things I Think ARE WRONGG   Things I Think ARE WRONGG Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:51 pm

yeh these forums arent so good and i get confused by them
Back to top Go down
bl00d_pk3r

PostSubject: Re: Things I Think ARE WRONGG   Things I Think ARE WRONGG Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:10 pm

Its not "Tk".You can make ur site "Tk" at http://dot.tk.
Back to top Go down
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Things I Think ARE WRONGG   Things I Think ARE WRONGG Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:39 pm

So you can add sigs to your profile but it doesn't show up on the forums? that's kinda stupid..
Back to top Go down
volcom valo

volcom valo

PostSubject: Re: Things I Think ARE WRONGG   Things I Think ARE WRONGG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:14 am

what? you guys are just impaired.... I have a signature AND avatar...?

whaaat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things I Think ARE WRONGG   Things I Think ARE WRONGG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things I Think ARE WRONGG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rune-Anarchy :: Off-Topic :: rants!-
Jump to: