Rune-Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient DownloadVote for R.A!The Flame game Nrlink

The Flame game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arrowz

The Flame game Empty
PostSubject: The Flame game   The Flame game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:46 am

This is mainly about flaming... For example arrowz your a fuckin hoe bag cunt go fuck yourself ^_^. FLAMING PPL FTW!?!??!
Back to top Go down
R O F L D Z

R O F L D Z

The Flame game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flame game   The Flame game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:32 am

ill flame u....hmm.. it goes a little something like this.. *massive explosion* oh god damn it... i wont ever be able to flame u... *dies*
Back to top Go down
volcom valo

volcom valo

The Flame game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flame game   The Flame game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:41 pm

SANTA CLAWS IS A LOAD OF SHIT, EAT SOME CRAP HE RAPES HIS ELFS, AND SPITS ON THE POOR! GO TO HELL BASTARD!

hehe,enjoyed that....
Back to top Go down
R O F L D Z

R O F L D Z

The Flame game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flame game   The Flame game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:14 pm

VOLCOM you are a fag coz u said santa was fag.. ( rhymes).. umm... where was i... oh yh.. dont call santa a fag coz hes gives my prezzies... plawx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Flame game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flame game   The Flame game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flame game
Page 1 of 1