Rune-Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient DownloadVote for R.A!FFS IM REALLY SORRY ADMIN/MODS AND GAMERS.BUT NOT MY FAULT Nrlink

FFS IM REALLY SORRY ADMIN/MODS AND GAMERS.BUT NOT MY FAULT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rangerpaul23

FFS IM REALLY SORRY ADMIN/MODS AND GAMERS.BUT NOT MY FAULT Empty
PostSubject: FFS IM REALLY SORRY ADMIN/MODS AND GAMERS.BUT NOT MY FAULT   FFS IM REALLY SORRY ADMIN/MODS AND GAMERS.BUT NOT MY FAULT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:25 pm

in the past few days. ive been hacked ..........by my brother. he didnt change the passs so he kept loggin in and out. recentyl he had a drop party and dropped all my stuff . and now when i logg in it sais , unxpected something , please try diff wrld , i belive that is a ip bann , i am really sorry for wahtever my brother has done ,i also cant log in on rangerpaul23 , he changed the pass. so can some1 pelase help me and un ipbann me please i really dont want tobe banned , ill change my passes soon as i log on , orrr can someone pelase tell me how long and ip bann is, and lol wen rac is coming out?

Proff Are :
ll ll
i oo t

They Were There
Back to top Go down

FFS IM REALLY SORRY ADMIN/MODS AND GAMERS.BUT NOT MY FAULT
Page 1 of 1