Rune-Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient DownloadVote for R.A!Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Nrlink

Stoned Pkers - SP is Back

Go down 
+2
R O F L D Z
pur3z
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pur3z

Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Empty
PostSubject: Stoned Pkers - SP is Back   Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:20 am

Stoned Pkers

CREATOR/HEAD LEADER OF SP -----> Pur3z

LATEST SP NEWS: CHRIS IS WORKING ON SP CAPES W00T CAN'T WAIT!!

>>> APPLICATION <<

How to Apply: Attack lvl:
Str lvl:
Defence lvl:
Hitpoints lvl:
Range lvl:
Mage lvl:
Cb lvl:
Will you be active:
I will post back saying if i accept or deny.

Sig Code will be up soon

Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Whitesmoke-1

----->Minimum requirements for SP ( Silent Pkers ) : The requirements for SP, is either 98+cb, or 92+ range, or 88+ mage (need them barragers), or 90+str.
I really could careless if your 90range, 88mage, or anything close to these requirements , so don't apply unless you actually have one of the stat requirements to join. P.S. sometimes I do accept people below the stat req's cause, i know they will achieve the stat requirements very soon. Thank you

----->The Way SP WARS : Ok there're a couple ways how we war. The first most important thing is, DON'T BS! If you bs , you will get completely demolished on the spot, and kicked from clan. Now to the warring part. You never ever run if your getting piled, you just got too tough it out for the clan, and if you die, it's alright, there's clan members still there fighting. You always try to PILE ONE person at a time, if you do this you will probably have an extremely better chance of winning the war. Last of all, you always back up clan members! You never back down if they're in trouble!

-----> Special Events: Every day, I will try to organize clan wars with other clans, have clan pk events, or organize fun ideas for the clan. This is the reason why I made this clan..I have been in such other clans where they don't do anything at all, and it stinks. So, every day I will be trying to organize wars, pk events, and fun things. Our meeting place will always be Verok Church b4 wild.

WAR INFORMATION -----> Trying to Get one constantly. it’s not easy

---> War Record <---
Wins:
Losses:

= = = = = = = Allied Clans = = = = = = = =

= = = = = = = Allied Clans = = = = = = = =

-----------------> Enemy Clans <-------------------
SuperBad
-----------------> Enemy Clans <-------------------

--> Roles of different positions <--

Leader Role: If you are promoted a leader, you are allowed to recruit, and accept people into clan, but then if you do that you have to confirm with me, so I can edit list, and add them, also, at clan events, and wars, you can help me organize fellow clan mates, and keep them in-line, and calm b4 war.

Co-leader Role: If you are promoted a co-leader, then this means you are allowed to help out at clan events, and are allowed to make suggestions at wars, and most likely try to keep all fellow clan members, happy, and organized, and also help call other clan members to base (church) to help me get all the members there we can get for war, clan event etc.

Member Role: If you are a member, this means you are a basic warrior, who doesnt have prominant roles yet, do to inexperience, and non-combative honor. You need to show me you can earn yourself to that position and it is NOT easy, so don't expect to get it easily. Anyone who is LEADER, or CO-LEADER, they have EARNED it. It's not a walk in the park, but you can do it if you try very hard and are good, trustworthy, and are good to the clan.

Current Member Count - 20

-----> "The Leaders" (Founders & Creators)
~ Pur3z (99att-99str-99def-99mage-99hp-90pray)
~ I 0oT (99att-99str-99def-99mage-99range-99hp-85pray)

~ R O F L D Z (91att-99str-99hp-70def)
-----> "The Co-Leaders"
~ Potts Man (99str-99hp-99hp-99range)
~Out Magin U (99att-99str-99def-99hp)

~ G 3 t Crunk(99att-99str-99def-99mage)
~ G 3 t High (99att-99str-99def-99mage)

------> "The Members"

~ Arr0w D34th (99att-99str-99def-99hp-99range)
~ S00k9 (99range-94mage)
~ I Jew I (99str-90def-99hp)
~ Maniown (99att-99str-99def-85pray-99hp)
~ Rang3r Sh0ts (99range-99hp)
~ D4caf (99str-99hp)
~ Friday (99str)
~ Da Real Shit (97str)
~ Roman Pker2 (99att-99str-99hp)

~ I Ancient I (99str-99hp-99mage)
~ Born to Hero (99range-99hp-99str)

Last edited by pur3z on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:20 am; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
pur3z

PostSubject: Re: Stoned Pkers - SP is Back   Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:43 am

Yes everyone , SP IS BACK! santa
Back to top Go down
pur3z

PostSubject: Re: Stoned Pkers - SP is Back   Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:34 pm

everyoen to reply to this- click reply topic bottom left
Back to top Go down
R O F L D Z

R O F L D Z

PostSubject: Re: Stoned Pkers - SP is Back   Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:48 pm

I THINK I SHOULD GET HIGHER RANK COZ I JUST FEEL LIKE IT Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil clown
Back to top Go down
pottsman

PostSubject: Re: Stoned Pkers - SP is Back   Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:02 pm

Apply:
Attack lvl:90
Str lvl:98
Defence lvl:70
Hitpoints lvl:99
Range lvl:99
Mage lvl:96
Cb lvl: 111
Will you be active: bitch dont talk to me like dat
Back to top Go down
out magin u

PostSubject: Re: Stoned Pkers - SP is Back   Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:04 pm

Surprised bitch so im not co leader ny more? wow.
Back to top Go down
out magin u

PostSubject: Re: Stoned Pkers - SP is Back   Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:06 pm

How to Apply: Attack lvl:99
Str lvl:99
Defence lvl:99
Hitpoints lvl:99
Range lvl:99
Mage lvl:88
Cb lvl:125
Will you be active:im very very very sexy
Back to top Go down
pur3z

PostSubject: Re: Stoned Pkers - SP is Back   Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:59 pm

out chillax your co-leader i forgot from last time lawl
Back to top Go down
R O F L D Z

R O F L D Z

PostSubject: Re: Stoned Pkers - SP is Back   Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:12 am

pur3z.. im 99 str > 70 def now.
Back to top Go down
pur3z

PostSubject: Re: Stoned Pkers - SP is Back   Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:02 pm

ight ill update
Back to top Go down
R O F L D Z

R O F L D Z

PostSubject: Re: Stoned Pkers - SP is Back   Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:04 pm

why thank you for making me leader Wink
Back to top Go down
roar

PostSubject: Re: Stoned Pkers - SP is Back   Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:58 pm

oo nice signature.. wonder who made that 1 -.-
Back to top Go down
L__I__M__3

PostSubject: Re: Stoned Pkers - SP is Back   Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:19 pm

98 STR BITCH ~DA REAL SHIT
Back to top Go down
R O F L D Z

R O F L D Z

PostSubject: Re: Stoned Pkers - SP is Back   Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:30 am

pur3z's quit.. dont bother postin anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stoned Pkers - SP is Back   Stoned Pkers - SP is Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stoned Pkers - SP is Back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rune-Anarchy :: Clans :: Clan Recruitment-
Jump to: