Rune-Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient DownloadVote for R.A!Potts man 1 iteming..... Nrlink

Potts man 1 iteming.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QI Jesus QI/P r o phecy

QI Jesus QI/P r o phecy

Potts man 1 iteming..... Empty
PostSubject: Potts man 1 iteming.....   Potts man 1 iteming..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:13 pm

[img]Potts man 1 iteming..... Potts_10[/img]
Back to top Go down
pottsman

PostSubject: Re: Potts man 1 iteming.....   Potts man 1 iteming..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:47 pm

no lifer tbh and i get off scotch phr33 btw i coudnt kill noob im cb 111 sours is 93 and noob was lvl 52 lol
Back to top Go down
QI Jesus QI/P r o phecy

QI Jesus QI/P r o phecy

PostSubject: Re: Potts man 1 iteming.....   Potts man 1 iteming..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:56 pm

Mmmhmm... you might want to re-phrase your refund post you twat... and how am I no life? I'm sorry you have a small penis and have to start shit
Back to top Go down
QI Jesus QI/P r o phecy

QI Jesus QI/P r o phecy

PostSubject: Re: Potts man 1 iteming.....   Potts man 1 iteming..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:59 pm

Here's a lil more proof if you want it.. of Potts 1 iteming and killing someone

[00:58:08] pottsman : cuse i posted pic of us killing

^ Said that on the chat box..
Back to top Go down
pur3z

PostSubject: Re: Potts man 1 iteming.....   Potts man 1 iteming..... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:44 am

qi, are u seriously that dumb? i think i would know if i was the one that killed im (s0ur arr0wz) , i'm 93cb that was a lvl 52 obby tank fucking around with my rune miner trying to kill me, dont talk shit, and act like you know it all wen u dont know a fucking thing bout it. and thats like 41wild, and potts is a 111 , how the fuck can he att? he cant u cunt, so gtfo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potts man 1 iteming.....   Potts man 1 iteming..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potts man 1 iteming.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rune-Anarchy :: RuneAnarchy :: Report A Player-
Jump to: