Rune-Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient DownloadVote for R.A!Bleh, another one? Nrlink

Bleh, another one?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Watkins

Bleh, another one? Empty
PostSubject: Bleh, another one?   Bleh, another one? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:54 pm

Well, it looks like i am going to be making my leave now. If the banks are being reset, it's just proving to me that nothing has changed, and that the staff has not yet learned from their mistakes. They are great people, and while i do respect their decision, i am 100% AGAINST it, and i refuse to play a game where my invested time is jeopardized. I have put up with it in the older versions; i refuse to do it again.

While i doubt i will be missed by the majority of the community, who barely know me, i just felt that i should inform the few who do know me that i am leaving, and maybe i will still stay active on these forums, and possibly return in-game, if conditions improve.

Chris, you have a GREAT server, and even though i well..suck on it, it is great fun..you just need to stop with these resets.
Back to top Go down
enjoi
Admin

Bleh, another one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleh, another one?   Bleh, another one? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:52 pm

Uhh, Sad to see you leave again.

The only reason we are getting droped is because of a duper handing out 3b+ in items..
Back to top Go down
https://runeanarchy.forumotion.net
thriller guy

Bleh, another one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleh, another one?   Bleh, another one? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:37 pm

yeh 1 thing bout that im no gettin bank reset pl0x since i was waiting here from 4:30pm-7:30pm 4 my internet 2 get on and watching tv so yeh i have no idea about this so pl0x no bank reset 4 meh king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleh, another one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleh, another one?   Bleh, another one? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleh, another one?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rune-Anarchy :: RuneAnarchy :: RuneAnarchy-
Jump to: