Rune-Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient DownloadVote for R.A!qq att qq abusing //removedef Nrlink

qq att qq abusing //removedef

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R O F L D Z

R O F L D Z

qq att qq abusing //removedef Empty
PostSubject: qq att qq abusing //removedef   qq att qq abusing //removedef Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:08 pm

well ive got a pic of him saying hes 1 def and wearing a fighter torso.. well.. i dont believe him.. well he wants to get banned.. not my fault ^_^

qq att qq abusing //removedef Qqattqqar5.th

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Back to top Go down
volcom valo

volcom valo

PostSubject: Re: qq att qq abusing //removedef   qq att qq abusing //removedef Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:44 pm

lol, what an idiot, however, hes still level 97? possibly hes just messing with you? If not, then he just wants to get banned? XP\

P.S. Im going to end my post with ftw sig now

Vol/_\com
Back to top Go down
R O F L D Z

R O F L D Z

PostSubject: Re: qq att qq abusing //removedef   qq att qq abusing //removedef Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:06 pm

volcom valo wrote:
lol, what an idiot, however, hes still level 97? possibly hes just messing with you? If not, then he just wants to get banned? XP\

P.S. Im going to end my post with ftw sig now

Vol/_\com

are you calling him and idiot, or me? and yh.. he was lvl 97.. which most pures dont get past 95. plus he didn't seem cool enough to be maxed pure.
Back to top Go down
volcom valo

volcom valo

PostSubject: Re: qq att qq abusing //removedef   qq att qq abusing //removedef Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:30 pm

Him........ Because what kind of idiot does that ingame knowing he has 60/40% chance of being reported...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: qq att qq abusing //removedef   qq att qq abusing //removedef Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

qq att qq abusing //removedef
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rune-Anarchy :: RuneAnarchy :: Report A Player-
Jump to: