Rune-Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient DownloadVote for R.A!god wars , should something change.... Nrlink

god wars , should something change....

Go down 
4 posters

should godwars be changed
yes
god wars , should something change.... I_vote_lcap20%god wars , should something change.... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
no
god wars , should something change.... I_vote_lcap40%god wars , should something change.... I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
yes- have chris get the CORRECT models for them.
god wars , should something change.... I_vote_lcap10%god wars , should something change.... I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
no- i like them as they are, biotch!
god wars , should something change.... I_vote_lcap20%god wars , should something change.... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
volcom is sexy and he is the awesomeist person !!!!
god wars , should something change.... I_vote_lcap10%god wars , should something change.... I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
volcom valo

volcom valo

god wars , should something change.... Empty
PostSubject: god wars , should something change....   god wars , should something change.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Godwars, I can honestly say ive killed every god, (and army dal 40++ times)

FEW things I wanna see if someone else agrees with me....

* I killed armydal 5 times, and when i get a drop, its 500k -.-.....

* Safe spotting, I usually melee, and I hate those magers/rangers lvl 25 getting more times to kill it then me -.-

* The preparing to go into godwars is lame, It should be, run through a field of auto-attacking monsters, to get to a y=tunnel...

I lagged out at 38 monsters to kill, and yet, i log back in, and it was reset ( AARG!)

* they hit so high!, it is impossible to solo (even team sometimes) with theyre hits -.0,
I have 99 hp in-game 99 range 98 str, AND I pray, they hitting 50++ sometime, i eat the mantas and in 2 hits im k0ed,
That is retarded.

P.s i thought of this as a suggestion, but im not, because some like it as it is, im doing a vote, thank-you, because idc if it changes or not (cause im rich =])

thanks,
volcom
Back to top Go down
Christopher!
Admin

PostSubject: Re: god wars , should something change....   god wars , should something change.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:26 pm

regarding the models it is imposible to have the zamorak NPC's model's on a 317 client, as he is to large and crashes..

armadyl i coudnt find its model anywhere..

and as for the area's im trying to fix so u cant far-cast the current ones that u can. should be only armadyl...

regarding to why they hit so high.. to make it intresting and a challange.. and so you need a team.. you shoudnt be able to solo godwars.. where u can get the best item's there is by your-self.
Back to top Go down
QI Jesus QI/P r o phecy

QI Jesus QI/P r o phecy

PostSubject: Re: god wars , should something change....   god wars , should something change.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:37 pm

Chris is there any possible way to re-size them so they're smaller? it'd be beneficial and ik it makes it more challenging but sometimes their hits are ridiculous.. Thanks

~Qi Jesus Qi/P r o phecy
Back to top Go down
strapper

PostSubject: Re: god wars , should something change....   god wars , should something change.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:25 pm

yeh man i want chris to do it but he said that he cant find the files or something like that
Back to top Go down
volcom valo

volcom valo

PostSubject: Re: god wars , should something change....   god wars , should something change.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:28 pm

Regarding models, didnt know it was 317 XP, so forget that........
but I wanna solo it Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: god wars , should something change....   god wars , should something change.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

god wars , should something change....
Page 1 of 1