Rune-Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient DownloadVote for R.A!Castle Wars, Christmas Event, Drop Party, Bank Drop.. all the hot juicy information. right here. Nrlink

Castle Wars, Christmas Event, Drop Party, Bank Drop.. all the hot juicy information. right here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Christopher!
Admin

Castle Wars, Christmas Event, Drop Party, Bank Drop.. all the hot juicy information. right here. Empty
PostSubject: Castle Wars, Christmas Event, Drop Party, Bank Drop.. all the hot juicy information. right here.   Castle Wars, Christmas Event, Drop Party, Bank Drop.. all the hot juicy information. right here. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:03 am

I'll Start With Castle Wars

after alot of work, castle-wars has been finished
you can find its teleport on the mini-games teleport.

this mini-game is [SAFE] and you will not lose items.
soon i will be adding a ticket shop with some custom rewards Razz
with some really good bonuses on those items. :]

---------------------------------------------------------------

Next On The List, Christmas Event.

you can start by talking to the elf tracker!
help him out for a verry good reward.
this will be removed in 7 days.

also you will notice it will start to snow while doing this..
to fix it so it dosent snow, type //weatheroff
--------------------------------------------------------------

Last But Not Least.. Bank Drop + New Drop party time

Upon Logging in you will notice.. your character is invisible! talk to the make-over mage to fix this..

we'll the other day someone found out how to dupe and released over
500 BILLION into the econemy.. therefore i had to dump everyone's
bank account Sad im sorry for this, but i cant go tru account by account
that would take a year to finish..
so i used a program that does it for me.

therefore all the rares were lost. therefore a new drop party will be dropped.
the drop party will be TODAY | December 19, 2008 at 4PM EST
(7 HOURS & 30 MINS from NOW.) be there as it will start at 4:30PM SHAPELY!

Last edited by Christopher! on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
strapper

Castle Wars, Christmas Event, Drop Party, Bank Drop.. all the hot juicy information. right here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Wars, Christmas Event, Drop Party, Bank Drop.. all the hot juicy information. right here.   Castle Wars, Christmas Event, Drop Party, Bank Drop.. all the hot juicy information. right here. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:08 am

Back to top Go down
R O F L D Z

R O F L D Z

PostSubject: Re: Castle Wars, Christmas Event, Drop Party, Bank Drop.. all the hot juicy information. right here.   Castle Wars, Christmas Event, Drop Party, Bank Drop.. all the hot juicy information. right here. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:32 pm

so i guess i dropped my stuff not for no reason.. good good..

btw strapper.. spam much?
Back to top Go down
volcom valo

volcom valo

PostSubject: Re: Castle Wars, Christmas Event, Drop Party, Bank Drop.. all the hot juicy information. right here.   Castle Wars, Christmas Event, Drop Party, Bank Drop.. all the hot juicy information. right here. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:25 pm

WHAT THE SHIT!!!, damn those fucking dupers, Idk If I will be sticking around much longer,

with regards,
volcom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Wars, Christmas Event, Drop Party, Bank Drop.. all the hot juicy information. right here.   Castle Wars, Christmas Event, Drop Party, Bank Drop.. all the hot juicy information. right here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Wars, Christmas Event, Drop Party, Bank Drop.. all the hot juicy information. right here.
Page 1 of 1