Rune-Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient DownloadVote for R.A!FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P) Nrlink

FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P)

Go down 
4 posters

Should this event be added?
yes
FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P) I_vote_lcap40%FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
no
FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P) I_vote_lcap60%FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P) I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
volcom valo

volcom valo

FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P) Empty
PostSubject: FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P)   FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:40 pm

Ok this is kind of like a request, so just read on.... sunny

OK, for New Years this could be an event
*if we have new years event after christams== more members =])

This is how it would go,

The godwars get into a fight, and bandos steals armydals godsword, and armydal gets mad, he then curses bandos, and by the curse bandos loses his memory, and so he wouldn't be able to tell armydal where it is. So armydals minions give you a request as they think you are the truest of warriors, so you get directions to go to the godwars into bandos area where (chris needs to add some crates you can search, and stuff) there is a lot of things that have the option to search, however bandos still wants to find it for himself, so he attacks you (of course) and you must search everywhere for the godsword, when you find it in 1 of the boxes/crates, it looks kind of disfigured, (i made the model already =]) a "disfigured godsword"( when you try wield it, it says *only a god can wield this* and also untradable) So you return to armydals minion, he says "this looks like bandos tried doing something to it, I wonder if an antidote can fix this" then he tells you to search the basement of lumbridge castle where he keeps all of his "secret potions", you have to once again search through crates (this time nothing atts you) after you find it, you use it on the godsword, and talk to the minion again, he says " thank-you, heres a reward" and you get-

* a new-years godsword (that arnt in store, and are tradable (hence the new rare =])
* 5m
* and a thank-you by the armydal minion....

p.s. this could help the economic balance with the dupe reset, so consider this, and more members will come, also a fun game for members,
I have the models and you can get any of the 317 npcs from runelocus.... just use a new npc(like the elf-tracker) for the minion,
also the minion cant be with armydal boss, or the boss will kill you Razz, have it outside the ice cave entrance.....

Please vote in poll "yes or no" for the idea...

So, happy playing bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
bl00d_pk3r

PostSubject: Re: FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P)   FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:30 pm

Rofldz seriously ur spamming our forums. u didn't read it good he asks for a other event.And i'd rate maybe its pretty kwl.
Back to top Go down
volcom valo

volcom valo

PostSubject: Re: FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P)   FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:53 pm

wow, when you say "read it" you are really implying "I couldn't care less to read anything about it", because I infact stated, that they had "minions (like elf-tracker) I never said have the bosses talk, so really I would like you to leave this thread with your " I aint spammim cause uz jsut jealus I are top poster har har"
I am saying that a NEW YEARS event would attract members because most servers don't have one, Thank you bl00d, And nice, Top poster, congrats, we all don't care....
Back to top Go down
enjoi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P)   FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:09 pm

Yes!

I like this rofl, very good idea dude.
Back to top Go down
https://runeanarchy.forumotion.net
volcom valo

volcom valo

PostSubject: Re: FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P)   FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:22 pm

Flame, lol, If I wanted to flame you it wouldn't be all organized, I might edit the thread and put minions for bandos... and when you chose to bring "top poster" into a conversation it wont change anything. And my point is that I wont care for your opinion or not, This is still going to be suggested, so as I obviously must re-state this, don't post in my thread and a war wont happen, ok?

Thank-You Enjoi for some reason you like all my ideas rofl... I am not dieing, say the truth ............ farao
Back to top Go down
arrowz

PostSubject: Re: FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P)   FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:43 am

naw he did a christmas one already give him a break lol
Back to top Go down
volcom valo

volcom valo

PostSubject: Re: FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P)   FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:36 pm

Im not complaining, it was lovely, which is why Another would be smexy =p.
Back to top Go down
bl00d_pk3r

PostSubject: Re: FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P)   FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:58 am

Gj keep ur posts up Smile.Anyway wanted to say it is such better then what we have now rep++.
Back to top Go down
volcom valo

volcom valo

PostSubject: Re: FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P)   FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:37 pm

Wait? Can we rep on these forums...?

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

VoL/_\CoM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P)   FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORGET CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS EVENT IDEA!!!!(and a rewarding one :P)
Page 1 of 1